Click on an article below to view it larger.
Here at Tyler Equipment our family has been fulfilling the needs of the construction industry in Southern New England since 1922. It all started when M. Brooke Tyler Sr. and his wife, Pauline started selling machines in Springfield, Mass. Fifteen years later, their son M. Brooke Tyler Jr. joined the company and helped it fight its way out of the Depression. World War II came and the Tyler’s help rebuild equipment for the U.S. Army. During the 1940’s, after the war ended, the family built a new shop on Shaker Road in East Longmeadow, Mass where it is still home to our Corporate office. Since then we have had many locations in Connecticut and now are currently in Berlin. The company has since been passed down to M. Brooke Tyler III (President) and his brother William A. Tyler (Vice President) as well as M. Brooke Tyler IV (V. P. of Customer Support).
With over 50 employees today, our family business continues to strive because of the relationships and trust we’ve built with our valued customers. We are very dedicated to serving our customers with a personal touch. We are proud members of the Associated Equipment Distributers Organization, the Connecticut Construction Industries Association as well as the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industry Inc. We provide sales, service, parts and rentals for all manufacturers we represent. With our factory trained technicians and part personnel we are ready to help with any of your construction equipment needs.
Brooke Sr. and Brooke Jr.
Original Tyler Tag
Tyler Equipment Staff at the 2017 ConExpo